Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 4 October 2009

170


Ohh... it's sooo quite here now, with just Hubby, Gilly[our fur baby] & me... the Grandies have gone back to their own homes ready for school this week... We went to the movies one day & saw G-Force in 3D which was fun, even for me... you know how I love the kids movies.
Our eldest Grandie came to give us a hand with a few jobs around our home, so we got some fence painting done, some palm tree trimming, some awning painting & ripped out a whole garden which had been over-run by nut grass. So lots accomplished... plus many trips to the park in the arvo... one playing on the play equipment, the other trying his hand at fishing...
Ohh me... Well, I drank coffee & caught up on the latest goss with my girlfriend
After a quick trip to the shop for the Sunday papers today I noticed that our crucifix orchard was out in flower & knew just what vase I would put it in...

Mum's single flower crystal vase... isn't it a lovely...

I have kept my hands busy & have added to my Crocheted Art Rock collection...
Now this was a bit of fun too... another Crocheted Art Rock. I used a small smooth rock, what you would no doubt call a skimmer rock, then made it into a necklace... lots of fun... & great for my short attention span at the mo...
As you look up at the sky, be aware of the blanket of benevolence spread above you.
As you gently close your eyes, know that blessings are raining down upon you.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Oh my gosh... where have I been? Only lost in my mind... not so far as Japan like you!

Catching up on your blog is wonderful! I love your crochet covered rocks! They Rock! Soft and hard... how unique!

How fun for you to go to Japan!

And that is such good news about your Mum getting a great place to stay now!!!

Love your angel messages too!

Be blessed! (You are!) L, C