Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 14 October 2009

173


What a windy, dusty day it has been today but a good day for us all the same... nice to be at home doing our own thing... We did take time-out and went & had a cuppa with my girlfriend & checked out what plants she would like to give me as she is moving over the border and apparently she can't take them with, which is sad[for her], as they are all looking so lovely at present...

I even got in & did some urgent re-plotting this arvo... the wind had blown the bottom outta one of my hanging pots with bromeliads in it... Well it had rusted through, actually was hanging by a promise & a thread as I had used the wire frame-work of an old electric fan [courtesy of some side-walk shopping... council dump pick-up]. I got a heap more frames over Mum's way when they had their pick-up too - seems people had picked over other people's junk, but don't see the value/potential in electric fan frames like I do... ha ha... They make great hanging pots with a bit of wire/chain to hook onto the frames - by the time they have rusted out it is time to re-pot anyway. That can be my "Hint" of the day/month...

Here is another crocheted Rock Art...
My collection is growing...
To blame others is to blame yourself.
To blame yourself is to blame others.

No comments: