Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 1 October 2009

169

I found my little box of rocks I had collected from the high tide mard at beach at Fingal Lighthouse when I visited just before I went to Japan - hate to admit it but I had forgotten about them... I've been busy crocheting a couple into Crocheted Rock Art... it is such fun & I have orders for a few from my just as crazy friends cause I'm sure my hubby thinks I'm a tad crazy... ha ha
I think it's fun to do out of the 'norm' things myself plus it adds beauty to the world....

I didn't realise, until I looked at my photos, but this one is a bit like a heart shaped rock...

I will need to find some more lovely smooth rocks to do some more... ohh how I wish I was in New Zealand, [I have a daughter living there] they do have the loveliest of smooth grey/blue rocks that fit into the palm of your hand...
Jean, Thanks for the crochet cotton thread... it is being used well.
Angel Message... Do not waste your energy on that which is unworthy of you. Live fully in this precious moment with Joy.

1 comment:

CreativSpirit said...

These are beautiful Bethel.

Great to have you back.

Hugs, Rob