Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Friday 16 October 2009

174


I'm amazed at how far one large 50gm ball of crochet cotton will go... Jean can you imagine how many Art Rocks I could do with what you gifted me?...

All of these... plus one more that I'm still finishing...
This is my newest 'finished' one...
Been busy at Mum's house one day this week then went over to visit Mum another day...
Love to see Mum & do really believe she is settling in now to the new routine & starting to enjoy the company of others...
The one thing I do really not like is all the traffic I have to contend with going back & forth, just so frustrating but I guess this is the sacrifice I need to make...
You can only do as much as you can do now.
Trust the rest to the wisdom of Nature.

No comments: