Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 7 October 2009

171


Do you ever wake up & feel today I'm going to start sorting/de-cluttering my home... well for the first time in ages I felt like that this morning... must be something to do with finally getting Mum settled - she's still not a real happy camper but we have done the very best we can for her & she knows that & does appreciate that... so it will only be time that will make her feel more settled.

I can only imagine how dreadful it must be to have lost all your independence in a matter of a couple of months & then not be able to return to your home of 40 odd years...

Anyway back to re-organising/de-cluttering or what ever you want to call it... maybe it's the call of nature... Spring-cleaning time... OK Spring was in Sept here but that's only last month & this month is only new...
so only a short post to show you what else I've been crocheting... running out of rocks so will have to stop that soon but have Christmas items in mind next...
Angel Message... Relax and tune into the harmonious rhythms of Nature.
Impatience and aggressive action may well cause stagnation.

2 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

So that's what you've been doing lately, collecting rocks!!!

Cat said...

I hope your Mum adapts well and starts to like it. Maybe she will meet a friend there.

I think you could crochet around anything! You are talented!

Have a great day Bethel!

~Cat