Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Tuesday 20 October 2009

176

Boy of boy, I'm having to keep my weekly planner[diary] with me all the time to keep up with what's to do next truly... I'm still trying to fit in the de-cluttering/re-organising of my place as well...

Did you notice in my last post I had an extra Crochet Art Rock... here it is again...

Yes I have finally got this little number finished...

The blue at the bottom is to represent the waves at the beach & the up & down waves of the cream is the sand as the sea retracts...

These are some shells, weed & stuff that washes up with the waves...
This is the rock I was trying out the idea on for my girlfriend's big Fingal rock...
Here is her Fingal rock to give you some idea of it's size... think it will have to wait until I have more time... or maybe I need the distraction at the mo...
Tidy up your surroundings and try to live simply.
Your problems will gradually disappear with the clutter,
allowing you to journey unburdened through life.
[gosh how true is this, especially for the mo...]

No comments: