Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 26 November 2008

118

We have had some beautiful rain of late ... some folks have been a bit less fortunate & the rain/storms were very destructive & my heart goes out to them. I'm trusting that they are getting the help they need & will be back in their homes very shortly & have them repaired quickly.
I love coming getting up & finding my buckets full- this is just outside of my Gyrlie Shed where we don't have gutters on the awnings. This water means I can water my pot-plants when they dry out, we only have a very small tank on the side of the shed. Here it is still raining & the buckets are very full. Last week we got over 15inches[370-400mls] of rain which is a miracle - we are lucky if we were to get that much in a year & that with a great emphasis on 'lucky'.
Thankful... for good soaking rains - rains that are filling dams

No comments: