Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 6 November 2008

112

I've had two great finds of the day ...
While blog-surfing today... well really I was doing a bit of a clean-up of my emails on Gmail & that's when I got to do a bit of blog-surfing & I found Manxgirl & she has a lovely idea on her blog ... at the end of each post she lists 3 Gratitudes - I so love this idea that I'm going to do something like that on my blog from now on - maybe not 3 but definitely 1 cause we really have so much to be grateful/thankful for in our life...
I also popped on by a local PostCrossing girl's blog & Katy sent me looking at Where the Blog are You? where Louisa is featuring Australian, Folks living in Oz or ex-pat Australian Blogs ... you should pop on over & have a looksee...
Thankful ... for having the time it takes each day to blog-surf...

No comments: