Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Saturday 8 November 2008

114

Don't you just hate those day where you just have to & I mean HAVE 2 do some house chores ... mine that has been poking me in the eye for days is the fridge ... the freezer needed cleaning out & you know it took me all of about 30 mins. so while it is freezing up again I thought I would add a post ...
My girlfriend Jean lost her Dad the other week so I made her a card - Jean is a great card-marker so do have a looksee at her blog ... now Jean just loves flowers so I had my flower stamps out but it wouldn't come together & then I happened upon my bush hat stamp & I just knew I had to make her a card with that as her Dad was a great bushie & now that she has the card I can show you.
Thankful...for pain relief - I should take more notice of my pain as it tells us days ahead that we are getting rain ... gosh I'm sounding so old cause I remember when I was a child [just the other year...lol] the old fellows all riddled with 'arthur' would say 'It's going to rain next week I can feel it...' - one should not scoff at such things ...

2 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Thanks for popping into my blog and for all of your comments- I agree with you it is such hard work getting people to realise how much expertise goes into something you make.

so Artisan Market is my chosen word! ( as opposed to craft Market)

Dawn said...

Hi Bethel

oooh love the hat stamp - lovely lovely card.
My auld grandad used to say " I can feel it in me bones"!!
So true you know!

Hugs
Dawn
Hope you are well though!