Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 25 September 2008

96

Well it's all systems go now that I have my fusing - thanks Luc ... fusing is all marked out with 'in my house' page templates/patterns, have my yummy fabrics sorted & the iron heated. So on with the fusing of the material... Tonight I should be able to start to cut everything out - this alone will take some time as there are to be 15 pages for each book... I know I'm in two books - just greedy I guess.
Then I will be able to iron them [my house pages] together & then it's only a matter of doing the sewing ... ohhh mustn't forget I have to print some material out with my details ... something I usually neglect to do until it's 'nearly' too late... ha ha
Hopefully I will have some finished to show you early next week.

No comments: