Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Friday, 5 September 2008

#86


Luc & I got this great DvD in the mail the other day - OK we have looked at it at least 3 times -shhhh I've looked 5 but who's counting ... ha ha
What a great DvD - we are trying to teach ourselves how to do free-motion stitching so thought this might be a way to go. There is a series of DvD's put out by Patsy Thompson Designs of Ohio, USA. Patsy is so very easy to listen to, understand & so much fun to watch - now we are all systems go ... I really think you could learn from her DvD's even if you were a seasoned free-motion stitcher & she makes it look ohhhhhhhh soo easy .... soo we will see ... Do pop on over to her website - don't forget she has lots of different DvD's on free-motion stitching so now we are looking to see which one we will get next ...no I'm not affiliated just a very satisfied customer.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I have 3 of her DVDs and I love them all. She makes it look so incredibly easy.

Maureen said...

Perhaps something i ought to get, keep trying but not brilliant at it.

Agnes the Red said...

Free motion stitching is something I've not tried yet SHOCK HORRORS! but really want to....so, note to ones-self...'add to list of hundreds of things to try out asap!' Sounds like a good DVD.