Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 24 September 2008

95

I don't seem to have done anything creative to show you although I have many things on the go but not finished. I'm participating in another Chunky Book swap & this time it is In This House - the idea came from the great book of the same name ... the other girls do more mixed media when I'm sticking more to fabric as my media of choice these days so I have been drawing out the templates that I made the other week but now find I don't have enough fusing[HeatnBond] so hopefully my friend Luc can pick some up for me when she comes visit again. Not all is lost really cause I could use adhesives spray but I need to iron up what I have got done & start cutting out as it does take time. My sewing machine is still at the doctors being fixed ... getting rather anxious as it was supposed to be back yesterday but it is giving me time to have my pages ready for the sewing part. I've also had a go at painting cloth - this is a bit of a feeble effort but it's all a very steep learning curve I've put myself on this year & guess what I'm having FUN & that's the name of the game I believe...
The Grandies are on School holidays & I'll need to see what they are all doing & when they will be available to come to the movies with me - this is our special treat each school holidays - don't know what movie we will be seeing as there are several that look good. What am I going to do when they are all too old to go to the kids movies with me ... sad to see 'mature' ladies going to the kids movies alone... ha ha There again I often go to the movies alone so what's the diff I guess...

No comments: