Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Tuesday 29 December 2009

186

While I'm telling you about Christmas decorations with meaning/stories...
Here is another one we have had for many years & if no other decorations get put up, this one surely does... Santa was given to us by our families friends, Gloria & Bruce...
Isn't it a lovely way to remember folks that you don't get to see all that often now. They have a very special place in our family especially when we were still bringing up our kids.
Santa [sorry photo not too good but you get the idea...] has a crocheted thread from his hat that holds all the Christmas cards... I got my Mum to extend his cord one year - he hangs in our kitchen.
I will have to try & work out a pattern for him this year as it looks rather simple - I think... ha ha... famous last words I guess... but I will try before I pack him away...
Angel Messages...
Self-righteousness & prejudice will not afford you real insight into the matter.
Open your mind & be brave enough to communicate.

No comments: