Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 24 December 2009

184

Hey... it's here...
Yep Christmas is here tomorrow...
in all it's glory...
Here is our fur-baby Gilly
to help me wish you all
the very best for Christmas 2009...
I hope you have a wonderful family time...
I have one daughter & family coming tomorrow... yaaaaaaa
one son & wife over the hills & a dessert away...
one daughter over the ditch...
one daughter down the road a-ways...
We are united in our Love for Christmas...
though circumstance we can't all be together
as we know many others can't be with their Loved Ones either...
Know that you are within each others hearts...
Merry Christmas...

A Big THANK YOU for your friendship & wonderfully encouraging comments though-out the year... they have all been sooo appreciated...
Do pop on by in a few days when I can start to show my handmade/homemade
Christmas presents - in the 41 years of my married life [I know I was a child bride...] I can honestly say not a Christmas has gone by without me making some presents for Christmas for my friends & loved ones...
why do I do it? you might ask...
cause it warms my heart no end, gives me such pleasure,
and to me,
I feel that's what Christmas is meant to be...
that warm loving feeling within & from the heart...
a handmade Christmas is a Christmas Full of Love... Cya soon...
The Universal Law supports you according to the needs of your soul.
Every event supports & nourishes the growth of your soul.
['tis amazing how opening my Angel Message book always says something relevant to what I've written in my posting that day... I write first, than open my Angel book...
I know my Angels are with me, always...
can you feel yours near?...

No comments: