Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 4 June 2008

Good Golly Miss Molly ...

Good Golly Miss Molly ... where has the last 4 weeks gone - yes four weeks since my last post & I haven't even really been away on holidays but I have been here & there that's for sure ...
When I lost wrote we still have our O/S daughter holidaying with us & we were off for a girlie few days up bush, with our eldest daughter plus they youngest daughter & littles came with us as well. We had a wonderful couple of days - the girls had heaps to catch-up on & the cousins loved catching up too.No bad when you are in a country school cause the teacher will let you have half a day off so you can go home to play with your cousins so, the kids got the best of both as they were able to walk J. to school and then play with him in the arvo.The mornings were very entertaining feeding a couple of kookaburras who come each morning for some raw mince and don't you be thinking of forgetting to feed them either as they sure let you know ... they are even cheeky enough to come back in the arvo for some more but they are outta luck as they have to get there own can't have the wildlife relying on hand-out food.Y. will no doubt kill me for this photo with her hat-hair but she had just got home from work ... they are all looking a tad tired tooo many late nights & early mornings catching-up on their lives. The next great event was Lucy's birthday that we all got celebrate at our local favourite spot. The next day we all went up to Tambourine Markets for Mother's Day and then a quick trip over to see my Mum ... having Dallas at home for Mother's Day was a bonus this year. Here she is with Nanna [my Mum] It was all very tiring for Dallas as usually she had had a very busy visit here and before we could say 'Chips Rafferty' it was time for her to go home again ... goodness knows what I've done to this photo but I think it is effective ... Gilly, our toy poodle loves Dallas & she always likes to share the couch with her... time to go ... & for me too be back to fill you in some more later ...

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Lovely to see all your family and parts of your get togethers! What a lovely photo of Dallas with her father - she looks so pretty!

Hugssss, Jean