Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 4 June 2008

Continuing ... Sis' birthday

No sooner we put Dallas on the plane home & I was busy getting things ready for Lucy & I to teach in Adelaide, South Australia. Before we were to leave Hubby & I got to celebrate my sister's 70th birthday - hey Sis how did you get to be that age??? She certainly isn't your typical 70 year old being very active & enjoying a very busy & full life. Her hubby [looking at the camera] also celebrated his birthday the week before along with their friend. We had a wonderful BBQ with their many friends, at an old picnic area that has been all refurbished in recent years. Everybody brought along their food speciality to share... yummm Some of their friend they have known each other for 50 years while others they have met along the road in their travels as 'grey-haired nomads' - sadly that means they have known me since I was very young & could tell some dreadful stories about what I used to say & do ... drrr ... I'm sure they were only 'stories' they had made up or embellished over the years ...lol

2 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Great photos, looks like GOOD times over there! :)

OO, our button looks sew gooooood on your blog girlie.

Thank you again for helping to make our project such a huge success! October is going to be grand, I can't wait!

Have a bee-utiful day!

xo, Monica :)

girlgonethreadwild said...

p.s. I clicked! Thank you for the reminder ----> to click today! Love it! :)