Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 31 December 2008

133

Happy New Year
It’s 2009 here in Queensland, Australia.

I’d like to wish you all the very Best for 2009
Be Happy, Be Kind, Be Positive & Be Grateful
If We want a better Life, it is all up to us…
We are Responsible for our own Destiny
Go make your Destiny everything you would like it to be…
Think Big… Dream Big…

Thank You for coming on by Bethel’s Place & Thank You for all your lovely comments over the year – I love that you come on by but I’m over the moon when you say G’day & leave me a message…

I look forward to another year of blogging & I’ll do my very best to keep you interested enough to come on back.
I’m going to keep walking & taking photos along my walks to show you & I going to keep making ART &
showing you what I’m doing as the year goes by …
now this can be taken two ways
either at a treat or a threat ... ha ha
it’s only the difference of a little
‘h’
which has to stand for Happy
as in
Happy New Year & Happiness in my life & my ART

Thankful... for a great year, a great year of new blogging friendships

EDIT: it turly is after 12.00 not sure what the blog clock is doing ... ha ha

1 comment:

Cat said...

G'day to you too!

Great post - full of Happy!

Happy New Years to you too and keep that smile on your face and in your art!

Big Hugs, Cat