Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 28 December 2008

131

Forgot to say that Kellie is doing a wonderful give-a-way at present or until New Year so well worth a look-see ...
Here are some of the things I have made for Christmas pressies ... they are repeats, as in, same design but with different fabrics ...
Remember I made the 'JOY' banner well I ended up making several - sorry forgot to take photos of them ... yet again, but one did end up with my nephew in Japan.
Here are some photos [part-there-of] banners I made for some girls in our family - their name banners ...
I must say I love the effect of putting the velvet letters on the cotton fabric...
Thankful ... for stamina & electricity as without either I'd have not of achieved anything this year

No comments: