Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 14 December 2008

124

Well I finally have this Year Diary finished & ready to post off...

It became a bit of a comedy of errors but I mustn't call them that, they were Creative Opportunities. I had made the cover just a tad short/narrow so the diary didn't want to close as flat as I would have liked so then I had to think of a way to close it so came up with the loop look but had just used a lead pencil I had on my table at the time - then after making that solution, found that most biros were fatter than that so finally found a biro the right size ... talk about making life hard for myself ... sorry, No, talk about creating wonderful opportunities to further my creative possibilities - gosh that sounds all a bit flash ... ha ha
I've also got my Fabric Christmas PostCards finished now just ready to post - will show these over the next few days instead of putting them into a slide show that I know some can't access with dial-up ... I'm running with a hot sewing machine & iron - no silly I'm not ironing my clothes, [that went out with the stockings] it goes with the sewing as I do a lot of fusing of the fabrics... Hope you are all having a great w/e ...
Thankful... for hindsight...

1 comment:

Cat said...

Creative Opportunities...

I like that!

I like the diary too!