Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Tuesday 5 August 2008

BFF Gold Card

Mary-Beth in Canada has honoured me with the BFF Gold Card - BFF standing for Blogging Friends Forever - thank you Mary-Beth you are so kind & I find your blog a great inspiration & I'd love to meet you one day ...
Here are the rules.
1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
I would like to pass this honor on to the following five persons, whose blogs I enjoy.
They are:
Jean
Nic
Cat
Kristy
Barbara
Thank you Mary-Beth for giving me this great award and thank you ladies for checking in on me. There are a few more ladies to whom I'd love to give this award but I've been pipped at the post so to speak ......

2 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

Ah Bethel, Congratulations!!! I'd love to meet you one day also

OOroo back .. M-B

Nic Hohn said...

Bethel, thanks for the nomination! I feel like I've won a Logie or something!