Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Tuesday 18 March 2008

My WILD Girlie w/e ...

Like I said before I don't know where the time has gone especially in the last weeks... this last w/e I went to Lucy's for our Wild Girlie w/e. We were discussing Easter and were trying to work-out how long it was till then - for some reason I thought we had another w/e to go but here it is this coming w/e ... goodness, that means I need to get my skates on ... Fri after we arrived we all went for a walk up the Headlands & watch the waves ... gosh it is so relaxing, just sitting there, looking out to sea, gentle breeze blowing & your mind can just wonder ...

even the walk to & from the Headland is wonderful ...

Sat was shopping day so we set off to find a little place L had been to before called Mooball yes Moo Ball isn't that quaint ... somehow we took the wrong turn-off so decided we would go to Crystal Castle first. We always love Crystal Castle as they are always improving the place always something new happening ... this wonderful crystal has been put onto a plinth now and there are some new crystals just hanging about plus the water is flowing again at the Blessing Buddha.



Had a lovely mornin smoko [morning tea] there plus had a little look over the shop as you do ... ummmm Look what we found in the garden ... what a wee little fellow he is - that is my fingers behind.Then we went off to find Mooball which wasn't hard to find at all - the main road had been changed so we were there in no time flat. This quaint little town has about three shops in it and all the telegraph poles are painted up to a height of about 3 metres in white & black cow hide look ... and so are some of the shops. Why had we gone to this little village ... because there was a Patchwork shop there that had fabric that I had been un-able to buy here where I live. Myyy what a busy little well not really a little shop either but they were busy and they also had a class on where the ladies were making the most lovely patchwork jacket ... So after several purchases ... we were off back to the other big Fabric warehouse we went to last w/e ... do you think I may have been bitten by the fabric bug ... oh lordy what am I to do??? I forgot to take photos of Mooball but maybe next time I won't be quite so excited about the fabric on offer ... ha ha well we can only hope eh!
We did get in and do some sewing so I suppose that is a good thing ... I stitched another fabric collage postcard for our friend who has just had more eye surgery - it's in the mail so she should get it tomorrow or Thursday at the latest - I will show that tomorrow. L got in and made a large shoulder bag for a friend & then Sun she made three smaller shoulder bags for walking. I was very fortunate to be giving one of these - not that I walk but it will fit my money purse & cell phone in it or camera so will be very handy ... L has a great eye for matching fabrics ...

No comments: