Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Saturday 6 October 2007

Back again ...

Well I'm back again after being away for a time plus having lots of family fun ... one of my daughters was home on holidays from o/s so we all made the best of it - getting together and having fun - making memories with all. When that daughter went home she took her younger sister with her so I had Grandie duties ... looking after her two littlies so we spent time with my eldest daughter and her family so we have been very very busy since Nanna has been here ...
While all together we spent a family day at Australia Zoo home of the Crocodile Man the late Steve Irwin - this man had so much vision and his work still goes on and the park is becoming bigger and bigger - it's been about five years since we last visited... The zoo is getting so big now
you nearly need more than one day to give it a good look-over.
After a big day we looked a rather mottly lot wandering into the new South East Asia area as we were all getting a tad tied.
I'm a great lover of the Elephant God and I was thrilled to find this very large Ganesh next to the Elephant enclosure.



The kids loved Cameron the Crocodile - all kids did, so we couldn't get a photo of his mouth as there were just too many people there .... Cameron is a replica of crocodiles that are believed to be still in existence from the edivence that has been found on crocodile expeditions. All had a wonderful day ...
Before they all went their seperate ways after spending a long w/e together we got to have a
photo shoot ... thanks to Lucy ...





While we were up bush with all the Grandies, the kids were thrilled with Jayden's guinea pig ,TJ or is that TeeJay, who loves to be brushed .... so everyone had to take turns ...


I did find time to do a bit of card making plus a small canvas 5" x 7" - the kids also liked to do some art on a canvas but I'll show you one later ... here is my motivational canvas ...
Well off to bed now as I've not been well - just too much excitiment no doubt ... ha ha

1 comment:

BrigitteG said...

Hi Bethel again !!
Wowwww !! Looks like you had such a greaaat time there !!!! :)