Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Monday 29 October 2007

Look What was Out to Greet me ...


When I got home my poor garden -that is so neglected with this dry we are having - was putting it's best foot forward with these lovely flowers ... my hippes and dieties. Even hubby's nasturtiums were in full bloom and the little blue fairy wren was waiting on the path ...

The garden should look lovely in a week or so as we have had some well needed rain in the last few days - sadly some people have experienced some very windy weather but all was OK with us, thankfully. This is a small canvas I did for a friend as a bit of a joke as I had given her an alphabet stamp set but somehow I had lots the capital 'A' so when I sent it on to her I also sent this canvas... so now you might understand why the 'A's' are all red... ha ha ..... ohh BTW she got it, too ... ha ha Well I'll be back with you all in a couple of days - hubby and I are going away overnight so we can catch-up with some old friends... be good now ...

No comments: