Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 24 February 2008

Pink Artist ...


I've decided to join the Pink Artist Community Project run by Monica at 'girl gone thread wild'. This is an appeal for 2" square cloth based ArtWork which will be made into a doll & wall hanging by Monica which will be later sold - monies raised will go towards a special Breast Cancer Research in America - as they say "Let's help kick this cancer in the butt!"
Here are my squares that I'm posting tomorrow.

4 comments:

girlgonethreadwild said...

Bethel, these are gorgeous!!! Perfectly pink, perfectly happy, perfectly welcomed... thanks for shipping these right out, I'll let you know when they arrive as you will see these posted in our parade of squares, but I'll drop you another comment too. Thank you for joining in! I had no idea this project would be such a success, but I'm so glad it is! Keep your fingers crossed the audience will be this big when the bids open. :) ~Monica

Artseyanne said...

Gorgeous work Bethel!

Anne

Jean McKenzie said...

Bethel, These are sooo cute - seems you have been having fun stitching now! Just another side of your artistic talents coming out. Such a great cause
that you are supporting here as well.
Hugsssss Jean

Cat said...

Such wonderful little squares with precise little stitches! Love the designs. Glad you joined the cause!
Happy stitchin'