Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Friday 29 February 2008

Congratulations Y & R.

Today is our eldest daughter's Wedding Anniversary - technically it's their first one but they have really been married for 4 years - yes you got it, they were married on Leap Year Day and a lovely day it was too... Here they all are on their special day ... Congratulations Y & R. and here is the card I made for their anniversary ... I've used some of the nice new stamps I've recently bought from my friend Jean I can't believe that today is a year since I flew to New Zealand for a month teaching stamping - what fun I had + I got to visit with one of my daughters & a girlfriend up in the sound - where has the year gone - yep lots of things have happened in that time but in other ways it just seems like the other day I was working out what I needed to take etc ... a bit like Y. wedding, where have the last four years gone but when you look at the boys now you can sure see ... ha ha they have grown so much - the big fellow H. is taller than all of them now.

4 comments:

Betzie said...

Hi Bethel!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your very kind words. I love your card for your daughter's anniversary. What a nice family. I enjoyed seeing your blog! Will be back again...

allie aller said...

Very pleased to meet you! Glad Cat sent you over to my place...
Your collages are so full of life, color, and energy....really fun!
~Allie

Jean McKenzie said...

Bethel, your pink card is just gorgeous!! You are soooo clever and I love coming and looking to see what new things are up. Always something interesting even if it is a baby ghecko LOL!!! I curse them in the house!!

Hugs, Jean

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.