Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 19 March 2009

150

We have been having a rather busy time of late; sad week last week when DH lost his B-I-L but on the other side of the coin it was wonderful to see all the family again ... why is it always that way but I'm sure Karl would have loved the family all being together again.
I had my eldest daughter visit with the boys so we had a great w/e, as we haven't had her visit us in over 18mths. Our youngest with her family came over on Sat & her DH brought over his new boat so we got to go for a ride down our river. We've been here 6 years now & I've always wondered what was down along the banks so it was great to have a looksee. When we got back our youngest Grandie was a little bit disappointed that his big worm he found had got away when he went to give it a wash in the river ...
All kids love dirt & worms ... Thanks D. for the great boat ride...

Thankful for our great family ...

2 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh gosh, it would totally surprise you the number of children who visit the farm and Freak Out when they get their mitts dirty or find a midge in their tea!
Thanks for putting the follower on your site, I've joined.

artisbliss said...

Ewww. What is it with kids and worms? One of my boys loved to go outside and play with bugs.