Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Saturday 2 February 2008

Wanna win a great Mixed Media Collage book...


On Catherine Matthews-Scanlon blog she is giving away 2 copies of her new book "Art from the Heart". It looks like a it's a fabulous book and if I'm not lucky enough to win one it sure will be on my 'wish'list. To be eligible all you have to do is visit her site and leave a message - how easy is that & while there have a little look around, some very beautiful & interesting stuff ... thanks Creativ Spirit for alerting me to this wonderful chance - I'll share the book with you if I should win Rob ... lol ... http://cmscanlon.blogspot.com/2008/01/giving-away-two-copies.html

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Thank you Beth for visiting, and good luck!!