Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Friday 8 February 2008

Happy HAPPY Birthday Jean ...


This photo of Jean and me [Jean is on the right] was taken a couple of years ago at one of my favourite places The Crystal Castle - lovely place to visit and they are always improving it - the gardens are so lovely now too. Crystal Castle it in the sidebar photos on this blog.
Jean you have a wonderful day - I know a wonderful day for you would be some nice steady rain so maybe I'm wishing you a wet day but not that wet that the family can't come visit over the w/e ... Enjoy... & thinking of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, cool statue.. on a random note. I come from wicklow in Ireland. and in the middle of nowhere in the mountains a half/mad german guy has brought the whole shebang of indian gods over from india in stone carvings! just like that one in your photo. He put them in a 'walk' that you do in a certain direction called 'Victors Way'(although some days he is victoria, you have to ask on the day. if you are ever in ireland you have to go visit!

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Bethel, I have just got around to catching up on your blog!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and this pic brings back memories of one of our great days together I too love that place - so calm and peaceful. Remember our drive home LOL??

Hugs, Jean