Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday 2 January 2008

Welcome to 2008

Welcome to the New Year 2008 ... hope it is a great & creative year for you all.
I'd like the thank you for coming by and thanks to all that leave comments - I get a real kick out of them ...
We had a great day yesterday, New Year's day .. my girlfriend & her daughter came around and we all went out for Breakfast as it was my hubby's birthday as well ...we were so full we didn't need to eat again until last night ... ha ha. I then went and spent time in my GyrlieShed/ArtShed, where I'm off too again now ... will have photos to upload soon ...

2 comments:

Jane Norrish said...

Hi Sweet Bethel, Wishing you a creative and crafty 2008. Catch up soon, love the blog
Jane Norrish

CreativSpirit said...

Wishing you a happy New Year and many joys and blessings to you and your family.

Much love,

Rob