Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 16 December 2007

'tis nearly Christmas ... busy, busy, busy...

Well home again - had a great time with the boys, sadly didn't see too much of Y. & R. but that's business ... Jayden had a wonderful school concert - he was a frilled necked lizard along with all his class mates plus in another skit he was a sheep. It was so good to see another sortta story-line from the kids and I think it helps them to remember the message ... be kind to each other and be careful with fire in the bush - it was a real Australian themed concert. Good on you guys.
I was kept busy with getting the boys to school etc but had the days to myself so I was able to get a whole swag of Christmas cards made - No I don't have them sent yet but that's the problem with coming home again ... tooo many other things to do, but hopefully if I get myself off this machine I will get them out by tomorrow.
I did take the boys to the movies last w/e - they wanted to see Bee Movie which I must say I did enjoy too. Big day out when we are with them as it takes over an hour to get to town, tow trips to Mackers, movies, Christmas shopping and then the dreaded grocery shopping then home again with a couple of pit stops along the way - way dark when we got home so it took me all of the next day to get over it ... No, I'm not conceding to old age...
Last night we got to go to our Granddaughter's 1st Belly Dancing Hafla [Concert we think it means]. Of course Tanika looked beautiful and danced like a belling dancing queen ... now that's not a bit of Grandie pride coming through is it ... ha ha
So once I get my act together I will post some photos for you all to see plus a few of the cards I've made as well ... I just love it when I go to my camera when the Grandies have had it as I have some very interesting photos and angles plus things I would never consider taking a photo of ... ha ha

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hello!!! thank you so so so much for visiting my blog! :) You were asking about the swirl stamp which I had used inside my christmas cards. It is by Inque Boutique... this set to be precise: http://www.goinque.com/asp/product/product.asp?id=387

CreativSpirit said...

Glad that you enjoy your little holiday and time with your boys.

Busy Busy Busy is right, only a week till Christmas now.

Hugs,

Rob