Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Tuesday 18 September 2007

Welcome

G'day & Welcome to my new blogspot ...
a new start, a new beginning
& if you follow numerology I couldn't ask for a better time for new beginning ...
I do hope you will enjoy coming on by and having a look around.
Please leave a comment.
I'm looking at putting something up a couple of times per week
so do come on back as often as you can ...
as our Great Aussie Tourist advertisement say 'G'day, So where the bloody hell are you?'
http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/tvc/index.html
I hope this link will work for you ...

1 comment:

CreativSpirit said...

Great to see you at your new "Home"

Look forward to seeing some of your beautiful art at Bethel's Place.

Hugs,

Rob