Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Thursday 31 December 2009

188

Happy New Year to all my family & dear friends...
especially my Internet friends...
I've so enjoyed your company & appreciate your comments,
of this, please, be assure...
sometimes I can't trace how to contact you to let you know...

2010... a new year... a new decade...
my hubby says there is a bit of a debate on about this one...
is 2010 the beginning of a decade or the end of a decade...
I think, it is a bit like... do you see 'your cup 1/2 full or 1/2 empty'...

I wish you all....
Peace... both personally & worldwide...

Beauty... in all forms... be it nature or man-made...

Rain & what you need in your life... in abundance...

And I cannot complete my wishes for you without....
wishing you Creativity & a Curious Mind
And most of all something we so often take for granted
Good Health...both physically & mentally...
I am sending you HOPE for 2010...
No one else is able to cause you pain.
Heal the cause of your pain by embracing Love.

No comments: