Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Monday 16 November 2009

180

Did you notice that...
Gosh there is another one...

Look there's one over here too...

Here comes another one...

OMG there are more...
Oppps there they go again...
Where will they land next...
Ohh there is the pink one...
There they are, all together again...

My internet friend NetPets is making butterflies to sell for a good cause...
I asked her if she would share her pattern & she even went further than that she make a video... I'm so grateful... so do pop on over to her place & have a gander & then have a go at crocheting them yourself... Thanks so much A. for your wonderful good spirited sharing...

There are so many different paths that you could follow.
You just have to choose the one that's right for you,
take a step forward & then keep walking.

6 comments:

Quilt Architect said...

I love the butterflies. They would be great on the end of a crocheted chain form a time for pig tales in your hair.

I totally believe in existence of angels by the way...and do see their evidence everyday.

Schelpje67 said...

I love your butterflies! Never seen before .. but very cute.
Happy Postcrossing, Nadine (Belgium)

Mrs Twins said...

B
Hi!
Just popping over to say I've been on that link. It's great fun. I shall be definitely having a go! They do look simple,I bet i'll cock it up though knowing me! You've displayed them beautifully in your garden. Really lovely photos.
Hugs and Love Sue x

Mrs Twins said...

I've done 9 Will be posting in a few days. Great link B Thank you Great fun!
Hugs and Love Suex

Lola Nova said...

I adore those butterflies! They would make a lovely garland. I may have to give those a try.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello:)

sarah london said...

such sweet butterflies!