Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Monday 18 May 2009

156

Well I'm determined to post something today... even if it's only a whinge... ha ha
Can't believe it is so long since I last posted but we have been up visiting the Grandie Boys again for about a week but came home with the 'dog's disease' - cold/flu, whatever you want to call it, all I know is it makes life very miserable so I have been hiding out in front of the cp just surfing...
We have have just got back from the quack[she really is the loveliest doctor one could ask for...] took the old boy along as well - he is sicker than me but it must be a 'boy' thing he wasn't going to the doc so when I said I was... amazingly he said he would come too... 'Men'... ya just gotta love 'em or you would k... 'em... anyway we are all dosed up so should be back on track in a few days... I have lots to tell you & show you too...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving me comments I do really appreciate them each & everyone, even when I'm a slacko... I've had some folks say how lovely the purple flowered plant was I showed you last time... It is growing beautifully at my eldest daughter's... she took it outta it's pots & put it in the garden where is seems so very happy. I have mine in pots but I think they would like some new soil. The purple flower has a edge of white & the leaves are a lovely green... it is known here by two names Geisha Girl or China Doll - I have been told that one is the pot sort & the other the shrub size but me t'inks they are one & the same just grows to where you plant it. Here is a little write-up on it.
I do hope all the Mum's out there had a lovely Mother's Day... I know I did & of course I was very spoilt by one & all. This is what I had when I had coffee just before Mother's Day when I just 'had' to go get a few more 'craft' supplies before visiting the Grandie Boys again. It was a chocolate mud-cake cupcake & it tasted as good as it looked too... although it would be a waste on me this week...
I bought this lovely book a while ago & I love to read the messages out of it... it's just one of those books you just open to whatever page comes & it will be the right message... I thought I would share some of the messages with you from time to time...
The book is by Juan Nakamori... Angel Messages...
Today's Message:... Instead of angrily doling out blame, try to offer gentle encouragement. Do this regardless of whether you are dealing with yourself or others....

No comments: