Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Wednesday, 18 February 2009

145

Look what I found in my front garden the other week - note how it has ridges in its dome top ...

amazing it was white the first couple of days then I came out one morning & I thought the neighbour-hood dogs had ... well you know did ... on it but it wasn't them - sorry dogs but please leave the rest of my garden alone I'm sick of your holes.

Anyway back to the toadstool [as one Grandson was to point out - I called it a mushroom] It looked like it had had hot chocolate poured over it but then white started to show through - a bit like mildew ...

After about five days it collapsed on itself. When DH mowed over it it was just like a piece of foam ... what a strange thing to grown in our lawn ... we have had some strange mushrooms/toadstools over time but never quite like this one...
Thankful... for the wonders of nature in every day...