Thank You for popping over... if I have gone AWL, again...
Please come a knocking over at this door... I am, no doubt, up to something, as per usual...



Sunday 13 April 2008

Share Happiness Fabric PostCard ...

Well have been busy at it again ... here is my latest Fabric Collaged PostCard of a Guardian Angel with the saying of Share Happiness...
Been keeping myself busy during the days with stamping samples for a conference I'm to attend in May ... what do they say, 'not rest for the wicked' ... just wish I knew I was so wicked at sometime! I have my friend J staying with me this week so we will be having heaps of fun that's for sure so had better get some beauty sleep so I can keep up with her ... ha ha

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Another good one , love the blue - maureen x

Cat said...

Wonderful purples and blues and look at all those beads! Love the seed stitching all the way around!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Bella Hung from Taiwan. I'm so glad that you have received my postcard, actually, I have also receieved your postcard for a few days ago. Would you like to exchange more postcards with me,to me, I'd like to exchange postcards with you until forever. ^^